Assistant Manager Student Services
The information on this page was last updated on 7 February 2017.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
NPTC Group of Colleges was awarded the Buttle UK Quality Mark at an exemplary level for the commitment and support we give to young people in and leaving care.
The Group has a dedicated person for care leavers - Heather Turner - who can be contacted on 01639 648376 or 07788 310436.
Students can also contact Rosemary Denham on 01686 614208. Both Heather and Rosemary will ensure that you have all the help, support and advice you need through the application and enrolment process, as well as any personal support you need during your studies.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
To apply for additional funding to help with the costs of coming to study at NPTC Group, please contact Rosemary Denham for advice on 01686 614208.
Rosemary can also give advice and guidance on applying for your main funding, for example from Student Finance Wales: www.studentfinancewales.co.uk
Sorry, we don't have information about available courses. Visit their website for more details.