The information on this page was last updated on 7 February 2017.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Yeovil College and Yeovil College University Centre are there to support you. As holders of the Buttle UK Quality Mark we have specialists to support you transition into higher education, and out the other side.
We aim to provide you with the confidence to succeed, to feel inspired and empowered. Through our student union, student liaison officer and the rest of the team you are able to access specialist support alongside that provided by your programme tutors - in smaller, caring and student-centred environments.
Yeovil College has uncompromising ambition for all its learners.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
Hardship funding is available each year.
A range of local charity bursaries is available to support learners from all walks of life
Course information from Unistats was last updated in October 2017