Basingstoke College of Technology
The information on this page was last updated on 28 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
At Basingstoke College of Technology we support every student to achieve their potential. As a young care leaver we can support your transition into college. We can also help you with your future plans.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
We have an active student union which supports all students. We have a nurse and counsellors on site, and as a care leaver you will be entitled to a guaranteed bursary and college meals.
Sorry, we don't have information about available courses. Visit their website for more details.