The information on this page was last updated on 3 September 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
We have a range of wellbeing support and enrichment opportunities available to ensure you get the most out of your time at Bridgend College.
We have dedicated counsellors who can also support you if you feel you need someone impartial to talk to. We want to support you to be all that you can be.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
Our financial contingency fund (FCF) can be used to provide financial support to help with covering costs, including course and material fees. You are also able to access free breakfast and lunch.
Sorry, we don't have information about available courses. Visit their website for more details.