The information on this page was last updated on 24 May 2021.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Canterbury College EKC is a member of the Care Leaver Progression Partnership, which works with all Kent FE Colleges and Universities to support progression into HE as well as other destinations.
Our students can access a range of support, which is described in more detail on our website.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
Students may be eligible for a range of financial support or bursaries. Students can access free, impartial and confidential support for a range of subjects including personal issues, progression, careers, employment and more.
Sorry, we don't have information about available courses. Visit their website for more details.