Central Bedfordshire College
The information on this page was last updated on 13 September 2019.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
Applying to our discretionary learner fund will offer you financial support through a 'guaranteed ' bursary. This is an annual amount of £1,200 divided into monthly instalments from September to June.
You are also able to obtain free college meals whilst on the college site, which is arranged via your timetable.