Cirencester Tertiary College t/a Cirencester College
The information on this page was last updated on 7 August 2019.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Here at Cirencester sixth-form college, we strongly believe that financial situation or being a care leaver shouldn't be a barrier to you starting, and being successful, in completing your education at this level. We offer a supportive, safe environment in which all students have the opportunity to surpass their goals.
For those leaving care, information, advice and guidance are crucial in you feeling comfortable about choosing courses, somewhere to live and understanding how you can afford to be at college. We have supportive staff who will help and advise you on these areas, and ensure that you are making the best decisions for you.
Services we offer are: £1,200 funding per year for all young people in care or who have left care. We also offer you counselling welfare support, access to enrichment, and work experience opportunities.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
Sorry, we don't have information about available courses. Visit their website for more details.