City College, Brighton and Hove
The information on this page was last updated on 27 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
At City College Brighton and Hove you can benefit from a higher education bursary of £1,000 cash, to help you settle into university life.
We also have an additional hardship fund, to help you cover course costs if you find yourself in financial difficulty.
Sorry, we don't have information about available courses. Visit their website for more details.