City College, Norwich
The information on this page was last updated on 27 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
We at City College Norwich offer a number of support services for you when you come to study.
In the advice shop we provide careers and financial advice, whilst in the wellbeing zone we provide mental health support, counselling and a drop-in service for when you just need someone to chat to.
When you need more than just the support of the college, we provide links to local agencies, and very often work with those agencies so you can receive the support you need on the college campus.
To find out more, or to answer any questions, please contact our wellbeing team leader Jock Downie on 01603 773608 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Jock will also be your contact for any of your needs during your time at the college or as you apply.
We are very proud to hold the Buttle UK Quality Mark, and look forward to seeing you achieve success with us.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
We provide support financially for students in a range of ways, as always the best way to find out is to call us on 01603 773311, or come in and visit us in the advice shop at the front of the college. We are always happy to help and can support you in applying for:
- a vulnerable young person’s bursary
- charity bursaries
- free college meals
- support with travel.
Depending on your course different options may be open to you, please come and speak to one of our friendly advisers to find out more.