City of Westminster College

Sophie Knight

Senior Student Adviser
0207 258 2759

The information on this page was last updated on 3 September 2018.

The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.

Support we offer

  • A named contact
  • Outreach sessions or activities
  • Pre-application help
  • Guidance for offer holders
  • A web page for care leavers
  • Careers advice and support after graduation

Accommodation we offer

  • A place to live all year round
  • If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year

Funding support we offer

  • Specific funding that's just for care leavers
  • Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
  • Support for students seeking asylum
  • Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
  • Financial advice

All learners can apply for our higher education hardship fund, which offers small grants towards the cost of course-associated costs such as books, travel and equipment.

The hardship fund mainly supports learners who have been awarded the maximum student loan, and who need additional support to enable them to study.

3 courses

Course information from Discover Uni was last updated in December 2020