East Riding College
School Liaison and Guidance Services Manager
The information on this page was last updated on 29 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
East Riding College offers all students a range of pastoral care and welfare services to support and enhance your student experience. Our commitment and continued accreditation to the Customer Service in Excellence is testament of this.
Careers guidance, personal support, financial advice, experienced tutors, professional guidance team and our free and confidential counselling service provide a menu of available support options that can be accessed when needed, allowing you to progress positively with your studies.
Visit www.eastridingcollege.ac.uk for more information and click on contact us.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
East Riding College offers guidance and support in accessing financial assistance, e.g. Student Finance England applications, disabled students' allowance, and the college higher education hardship fund.
Please call 0345 120 0044 or visit www.eastridingcollege.ac.uk/financial-support for more information.
Alternatively, visit www.eastridingcollege.ac.uk/contact-us/general-enquiry to ask a question.