Glasgow Clyde College
The information on this page was last updated on 30 April 2021.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Glasgow Clyde College currently holds the Buttle UK Quality Mark, and can offer you individual support including welfare advice and a fully confidential counselling service.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
As a care leaver you are entitled to receive additional support when applying for fees, and bursary support at both further education level and higher education level.Personalised financial advice will be given if necessary, and any application for funding will be fast-tracked to help secure the financial support you'll need.