Glasgow Kelvin College
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Manager
0141 630 5000
The information on this page was last updated on 20 April 2021.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
The advice, guidance and learner support team are here to answer any of your queries or concerns. You can contact them on: firstname.lastname@example.org. The College offer lots of support for your health and well -being and this information is on the MyKelvin app once you join the College. If you need help with this, just contact us and we will help you.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
Glasgow Kelvin College welcomes applications from care experienced people and our advice, guidance and learner support team are happy to discuss any additional funding needs with you. The bursaries team will also help with any questions you have about funding and will talk to you about the evidence you need for the funding. There is also support from Action for Children, STAY project as an additional support.