Glasgow School of Art
The information on this page was last updated on 4 September 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
Discretionary funding is advertised on Glasgow School of Art's virtual learning environment, and students will be given access upon enrolment.
Childcare funding – applicants should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for information prior to enrolment. Funding is available for registered childcare only.
GSA scholarships are advertised on: www.gsa.ac.uk/scholarships. Scholarships are of varying amounts, and are subject to eligibility criteria.
Course information from Discover Uni was last updated in October 2019