The information on this page was last updated on 29 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Grantham College is a small and friendly college where you will feel well supported.
We have a friendly and approachable advice and guidance team who can provide all kinds of information, including information about courses, access to our emotional and wellbeing support services, careers support, our chaplaincy, information about our various events for students, and the students' union.
Our student finance officer is fantastic at ensuring students are claiming all the financial support they can. We also have accommodation that's open 42 weeks a year,
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
We can offer a guaranteed bursary for 16-18 year olds, and a 19+ advanced learner loan. Contact us for more information.