Heart of Worcestershire College
The information on this page was last updated on 4 September 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
We offer tailored support to meet your individual needs via our welfare team. We will contact you prior to your studies starting, to ensure you are fully supported before and during your time with us.
Our student wellbeing officer will liaise with you throughout your time studying, and act as an advocate on your behalf. For further information please contact the welfare team at the campus you will be based at.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
For any queries on additional financial support, please contact our student finance team.