Get in touch with Hertford Regional College
This will send an email directly to the named contact for care leaver support.
Hertford Regional College
The information on this page was last updated on 13 September 2019.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
The college has welfare officers who offer support and advice to any student who needs it. We also have a counselling service available. For further info go to: www.hrc.ac.uk/study-here/advice-support.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
At Hertford Regional College we understand that study can be expensive, so we have various kinds of financial support that you may be eligible for.We have friendly staff willing to help, so please contact them if you need any information. Also, all students can receive a free breakfast at the college, and those entitled to it can have a free lunch too.
Course information from Discover Uni was last updated in December 2020