The information on this page was last updated on 30 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Kidderminster College will offer you support to choose your course and complete your application.
While you are studying at Kidderminster College, we will ensure you are supported through your studies to give you the best opportunity of completing your chosen course.
Assistance will be available to help you apply for any financial packages that are available.
Impartial guidance for careers and progression to higher education is provided to allow you to explore your options and make informed choices.
We have a learner welfare service, which includes a confidential counselling service, to look after your wellbeing during your time with us.
Our learner welfare officer is Yvette Kay, who can be contacted at: email@example.com.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
You can apply for our bursary fund, which has a guaranteed allocation for care leavers.
Sorry, we don't have information about available courses. Visit their website for more details.