King's College London

Paul Webb

Paul Webb

Widening Participation Manager (Priority Groups and Communities)

The information on this page was last updated on 24 June 2022.

The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.

Support we offer

  • A named contact
  • Outreach sessions or activities
  • Pre-application help
  • Guidance for offer holders
  • A web page for care leavers
  • Careers advice and support after graduation

Accommodation we offer

  • A place to live all year round
  • If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year

Funding support we offer

  • Specific funding that's just for care leavers
  • Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
  • Support for students seeking asylum
  • Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
  • Financial advice

We offer £1000 per year for all students who are care experienced and/or estranged
We also offer up to £1600 per year as a means-tested bursary for all students - more details on the funding web page