Lancaster and Morecambe College
The information on this page was last updated on 29 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
We have a named contact for care leavers, and staff who are able to support you with a range of issues.
We can help you with applying for your next course and what you want to do next.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
You may apply for a guaranteed bursary worth £1,200 per year if you are under 19 at the start of the academic year, and are studying further education.
Our learner support fund may be accessed, depending on your circumstances and income.