The information on this page was last updated on 7 August 2019.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Leeds College of Music understands that, although starting the next phase of your studies is exciting, it can also feel a bit daunting – and that's why we do our best to support you before you start with us and during your studies.
We have a dedicated care leaver contact, Karen Joyce, alongside our health and wellbeing team, who can offer you emotional as well as practical support. Our accommodation team can help you find somewhere to live and help you get settled.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
Please contact Heather or Louise, our fees and funding staff, who can advise on funding and bursaries.
Contact them on 0113 222 3419/3508 or email: email@example.com.
Sorry, we don't have information about available courses. Visit their website for more details.