Admissions and Student Support Team Leader
0203 757 3600
The information on this page was last updated on 27 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
We are happy to offer you a range of services including:
- benefits advice
- careers advice (CV writing, job search help)
- higher education advice and guidance
- college GP service
- welfare advice
- advice on access to benefits such as Oyster cards
- financial support and bursaries.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
For our 16-18 year old students, we can help with guaranteed bursary applications that may amount to £1,200 per academic year. This bursary is available to help with travel costs, books and materials related to your course.
Applications should be made by 2nd October in the first instance, however applications will be accepted throughout the year.
Help is also given for applying for 16+ Oyster cards, which allow free travel with Transport for London.
Sorry, we don't have information about available courses. Visit their website for more details.