London Institute of Banking & Finance
The information on this page was last updated on 8 August 2019.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Our HE Programmes team are the first point of contact for all students and are able to help on all queries relating to admissions and student support. The team are trained in Mental Health First Aid and have an on site counsellor for students as well as a 24 hour helpline.
We have a number of scholarships available that students can apply for including two fully funded places including accommodation. More information can be found on our Fees and Funding page.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
We offer bursaries for students who come from a household income below 40k per year. Students do not need to apply but need to ensure they give consent to share their household income data on their student loan application.
We have two fee waiver bursaries for Asylum Seekers who cannot access student funding.
We have a number of scholarships available including two fully funded places for disadvantaged students.
See here: https://www.libf.ac.uk/docs/default-source/HE/HE-Policies/he-scholarships-bursaries-prizes-policy.pdf?sfvrsn=30
Course information from Discover Uni was last updated in December 2020