Get in touch with Mid-Kent College of Higher and Further Education
This will send an email directly to the named contact for care leaver support.
Mid-Kent College of Higher and Further Education
Safeguarding, Student Welfare and Counselling Manager
The information on this page was last updated on 27 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Mid-Kent College holds the Buttle UK Quality Mark.
Information for care leavers can be found on our website: www.midkent.ac.uk/help-advice/higher-education/student-finance/.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
The main contact for our Adult Learning Fund is the higher education admissions officer, Joanne O'Brien, who you can contact on: email@example.com, or 01634 383640.
The college has a limited funding pot available for students experiencing financial hardship. Applications for funds can be made throughout the year.
Course information from Unistats was last updated in August 2018