The information on this page was last updated on 3 September 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Our student support mentors oversee the support for looked-after children and care leavers, and are a point of contact for these students.
There are counsellors and nurses within the student support team at Moulton College who can provide one-to-one support for you.
We have accommodation available on-site for both further and higher education students, and for both under and over 18s.
Your named contact for care leavers at the college is Alison Creasey. If you would like more information on this, or you have any other support or accommodation queries, please do contact Alison.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
We have a wide range of financial support available for students.
We offer a guaranteed bursary for further education students aged 16-19, who are care leavers.
If you would like further information about the financial support available to you, please contact student services via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course information from Unistats was last updated in August 2018