New College, Swindon
The information on this page was last updated on 27 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Our student services team and our higher education tutors can offer you various forms of support, in addition to teaching on our higher education courses.
You will also have access to our chaplaincy team, counsellors, careers advice, and health and wellbeing support.
As a New College student you can join the National Union of Students via their website, www.nus.org.uk – if you pay the advertised fee for an NUS extra card, you can enjoy a number of local and national discounts.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
You can ask us about financial support that might assist you with the costs of studying your chosen course.
Please feel free to contact student services via email on: email@example.com.
Course information from Discover Uni was last updated in December 2020