North East Surrey College of Technology (Nescot)
The information on this page was last updated on 27 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
We will support you with your application to Student Finance England for the higher education student finance package.
If you need additional support you are able to apply to the college student opportunities fund, and if you are in care or a care leaver, your application will be prioritised.
Course information from Unistats was last updated in August 2018