North Lindsey College
Designated teacher for looked-after children and higher education support officer
The information on this page was last updated on 27 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
We have a counselling team that you can access any time, and a support department (Success Centre Team, contact details: tel 01724 294683, email: email@example.com), which oversees our higher education provision for students.
A dedicated careers and progression team is also available for students to access, as well as a financial assistance team to help with funding issues.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
There is funding available to support you while you are studying, including a maintenance loan and our hardship fund.
There is also funding available to support students with additional support needs, which will cover costs such as dyslexia assessments or equipment contribution costs through the Disabled Student's Allowance (DSA).
Course information from Discover Uni was last updated in December 2020