Norwich University of the Arts

Niki Attfield

Student Support Officer
01603 751483

The information on this page was last updated on 13 September 2019.

The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.

We give priority to care leavers within our university accommodation.Niki, our Student Support Officer, will make contact with you before you enrol, to see if you need any help with the transition to university.

Support we offer

  • A named contact
  • Outreach sessions or activities
  • Pre-application help
  • Guidance for offer holders
  • A web page for care leavers
  • Careers advice and support after graduation

Accommodation we offer

  • A place to live all year round
  • If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year

Funding support we offer

  • Specific funding that's just for care leavers
  • Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
  • Support for students seeking asylum
  • Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
  • Financial advice

Our financial support fund and emergency loan fund are available to all enrolled UK students, and are open for applications all year round. We pay a bursary of £1,000 per year to new UK students who are care leavers. Our website gives details of this:

Details of scholarships you can apply for can also be found on our website: The bursaries and scholarships we offer change frequently, so do keep checking our website.