Head of Safeguarding and Learner Wellbeing
The information on this page was last updated on 2 September 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
The college has a comprehensive range of support services, including a safeguarding team, college nurse, college counsellor, student financial support advisers, learner coaches, specialist study support and attendance monitoring and reporting. The college has strong inter-agency links with external services and agencies.
A specialist web page for looked-after children is under development, as part of the website development of the college.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
The college is in receipt of financial contingency funds, which may assist learners who meet the eligibility criteria.
Sorry, we don't have information about available courses. Visit their website for more details.