The information on this page was last updated on 24 May 2021.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Hello, my name is Hattie Moore and I am the Outreach Officer at Ravensbourne. I am also the lead contact for anyone who has an experience of care. I will happily meet you before you apply to have a chat about the University, help you with Portfolio or Show reel or UCAS application. Whilst you study with us, I will check in with you regularly and act as an advisor to you for whatever you may need. I want to see you from start to finish, flourish and succeed and go into the world of the Creative Industries and be amazing!
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
Here at Ravensbourne, we welcome everyone to follow their creative pathway, and support them as best we can. We can support you financially, academically and pastorally with anything you may need. Hattie Moore is the go to person to help before you join Ravensbourne, and to advocate on your behalf once you have joined us. If there is anything you'd like to know or have help with, just get in touch. We are happy to have an open and honest conversation with you.