Rose Bruford College of Theatre and Performance
The information on this page was last updated on 30 April 2019.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Student services are always available to advise you. Some of their services include free counselling sessions and a study support team.
While we also have a student union welfare officer, it is worth mentioning that Rose Bruford College is a small college creating a close network of students and staff. This means that your programme directors and lecturers will know you well, and will also be on hand to support you through your degree.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
All students with a household income under £25,000 will automatically receive a bursary of £1,800 over three years from Student Finance England (£600 a year, divided into two payments in February and May).
There are also a number of bursaries available during your studies, (though not ring-fenced for care leavers only), including:
- the Fleur Chandler scholarship of £1,500 is open to students in their final year only (deadline March)
- the Corrine Rodriguez scholarship of £1,000 is open to second year students only (deadline March)
- the Edith Rudinger Gray scholarship of £500 is open to students across all three years (deadline May)
- the Lillian Bayliss Award of £1,500 is available to second year students only (deadline February/March)
- the Sir John Gielgud scholarship of £4,500 is available to second year students only (deadline May).
For further details please contact Student Services – firstname.lastname@example.org
Course information from Discover Uni was last updated in December 2020