Royal Northern College of Music
Assistant Head of Registry (Student Finance and Wellbeing)
0161 907 5227
The information on this page was last updated on 7 February 2017.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
Students are able to apply for government funds through the Student Loans Company. When a student is identified as a care leaver, you are able to apply for funds such as a care leaver grant, access to learning fund grant, and a higher education bursary/scholarship payment.
As most financial support is based on household income, we advise students to contact Adam Croucher, who will aid in the application process.