Royal Northern College of Music

Adam Croucher

Assistant Head of Registry (Student Finance and Wellbeing)
0161 907 5227

The information on this page was last updated on 7 February 2017.

The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.

Support we offer

  • A named contact
  • Outreach sessions or activities
  • Pre-application help
  • Guidance for offer holders
  • A web page for care leavers
  • Careers advice and support after graduation

Accommodation we offer

  • A place to live all year round
  • If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year

Funding support we offer

  • Specific funding that's just for care leavers
  • Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
  • Support for students seeking asylum
  • Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
  • Financial advice

Students are able to apply for government funds through the Student Loans Company. When a student is identified as a care leaver, you are able to apply for funds such as a care leaver grant, access to learning fund grant, and a higher education bursary/scholarship payment.

As most financial support is based on household income, we advise students to contact Adam Croucher, who will aid in the application process.

2 courses

Course information from Unistats was last updated in October 2017