Royal Northern College of Music
Assistant Head of Registry (Student Finance and Wellbeing)
0161 907 5227
The information on this page was last updated on 21 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
Students are able to apply for government funds through the Student Loans Company.
When a student is identified as a care leaver, you are able to apply for funds such as a care leaver grant, access to learning fund grant, and a higher education bursary/scholarship payment.
As most financial support is based on household income, we advise students to contact Adam Croucher, who can help you in your application process.