South Cheshire College
Director of Learning and Learner Services
01270 654654 ext 865
The information on this page was last updated on 27 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Please contact Chris Baggs for any further information on 01270 654654 ext 865, or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
For more information about our bursary scheme or other financial support, please contact Mark Jones on 01270 654654 ext. 502, or by emailing: email@example.com.
Sorry, we don't have information about available courses. Visit their website for more details.