South East Essex College of Arts and Technology
Student Services Manager (Safeguarding and Pastoral)
The information on this page was last updated on 3 September 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
If you are a care leaver enrolling onto an higher education programme, your main contact to discuss funding is Grace Stickland, our undergraduate support adviser. Her contact email is: Grace.Stickland@southessex.ac.uk.
Course information from Unistats was last updated in August 2018