Get in touch with South Gloucestershire and Stroud College
This will send an email directly to the named contact for care leaver support.
South Gloucestershire and Stroud College
Deputy Head of Learner Services (Bristol)
0117 919 2605
The information on this page was last updated on 29 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
A £1,200 care leaver bursary is available per academic year, which is subject to 90% attendance.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and support.
Course information from Unistats was last updated in October 2019