South West College
Student Engagement and Support Manager
0845 603 1881
The information on this page was last updated on 29 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
We offer support on all three South West College sites, please contact the relevant student/learning support officer, who can offer you further support:
- Judith McCusker - Omagh campus
- Imelda Treacy - Enniskillen campus
- Sharon Watters/Julie Kelly - Dungannon campus.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
Sorry, we don't have information about available courses. Visit their website for more details.