Sparsholt College, Hampshire
The information on this page was last updated on 23 August 2019.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
We know that studying for a quality is an exciting and daunting time. Our dedicated Wellbeing Team is on hand to help you with any difficulties you may face, providing second-to-none services to help with issues in or out of education, including:
- confidential one-to-ones
- support with assignments and course studies
- college counsellor service
- college nurse
- career advice
- confidential advice on sexual health
- support with additional learning needs, for example dyslexia, dyspraxia etc
- support with childcare and council tax exemptions
- exam stress and generally there for a good chat when you need it – you can count on us to be there for you.
If you would like to discuss any additional support you feel you may need, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
At Sparsholt we pride ourselves on our expert support team, who can advise and support you with funding, including bursaries and scholarships. For full information about higher education funding, please visit our dedicated webpage at: https://www.sparsholt.ac.uk/information/money-matters-higher-education/.
Course information from Discover Uni was last updated in December 2020