The Royal Veterinary College
The information on this page was last updated on 31 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
The Royal Veterinary College held the Buttle UK Quality Mark. Our Directorate of Wellbeing includes staff who are able to provide you with advice on finance, accommodation and health and welfare issues.
The students' union also provides advice and support, and they can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
If you are a care leaver, we can offer you a bursary of £1,000. There is also other financial support you can apply for during your course if you find that you are having difficulties with money. The amount you may receive will depend on your circumstances.
If you are a young refugee you will be able to apply for support as a priority student, and the amount you receive will depend on your financial situation.
Course information from Discover Uni was last updated in December 2020