The University of Bolton
The information on this page was last updated on 8 August 2019.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
You can come to the student centre based in Chancellor's Mall with any enquiries you may have, either academic or non-academic. From here we can offer advice or put you in touch with someone who can help you.
For example, the student centre has links with funding advisers, the disability service, counsellors, careers and job shop, accommodation, chaplaincy and academic departments.
Please pop in to see us if there's anything you'd like to ask or telephone 01204 903733, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give priority to care leavers when allocating halls of residence accommodation.
- Provide accommodation in halls of residence during the summer vacation period.
- Support students in their search for accommodation both during term time and during the vacation period if you do not want to move into the halls of residence.
For accommodation advice please contact the administrator: telephone 01204 903481 or email email@example.com.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
The University of Bolton offers a number of bursaries and scholarships to undergraduate and postgraduate students. Full information of all the awards can be found at: www.bolton.ac.uk/scholarships.
If you would like to speak to someone about funding from the government or the university, or would like to arrange a budgeting session, please contact Jonathan Stackhouse or Carol Gray on 01204 903497 or 01204 903499, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.