Get in touch with The University of Buckingham
This will send an email directly to the named contact for care leaver support.
The University of Buckingham
The information on this page was last updated on 28 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
On-campus accommodation is guaranteed to all first year students. You may also be able to secure second year accommodation, subject to availability. To find out more, visit: www.buckingham.ac.uk/life/accommodation.
Our students' union and our student welfare office would be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can contact the students' union on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
More information about funding options can be found on the university's website: www.buckingham.ac.uk/admissions/scholarships.
Course information from Discover Uni was last updated in December 2020