Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
The information on this page was last updated on 2 September 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Trinity Laban prioritises care leavers applying to our student halls.
We also have a dedicated counselling team offering sessions for students during term time.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
We have a financial support grant that you can apply for, should you find yourself in financial need during term time. We also have a small emergency loan and an instrument loan students can apply for.
Undergraduate home and EU students with a household income of under £30,000 receive a bursary of £1,250 per year. Further information is available here: www.trinitylaban.ac.uk/student-life/student-support/financial-support.