University of Plymouth
The information on this page was last updated on 16 April 2021.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Student Services at the University of Plymouth has previously been awarded the Buttle UK Quality Mark and provides confidential support, if you want or need us, right through to graduation. As well as accommodation in University halls of residence for 52 weeks of the year (if eligible), we offer help with access to lots of social and skills-enhancing opportunities. We offer an initial and a follow up meeting with a member of Student Services to ensure that all the internal and external support that you need is in place.
You can access the Student Services Hub for any advice or support that you may need whilst studying with us, by visiting it on campus or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
We offer support in accessing relevant funding, such as the University of Plymouth’s financial support fund and the Mayflower Award. You can find out more about this at: www.plymouth.ac.uk/student-life/services/learning-gateway/care-leavers/care-leavers-funding.
More information, eligibility criteria and application forms can be found at: www.plymouth.ac.uk/study/fees/scholarships-bursaries-and-funding/bursaries for any other queries, please contact email@example.com
Course information from Discover Uni was last updated in December 2020