University of the Arts, London
Dean of Students and Director of Widening Participation
0207 514 8852
The information on this page was last updated on 28 August 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
We are proud to have held the Buttle UK Quality Mark for many years.
Our care leaver web page has the contact details for our student adviser, who can help you access all the support the university has to offer.
We offer accommodation for 52 weeks of the year to those who request it. As a care leaver, you are part of a priority group when we allocate rooms.
The university has a full range of support services to help you when you are studying with us. See www.arts.ac.uk/study-at-ual/student-services/ for more information.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
We can offer hardship fund foyer bursaries (if you are living in a foyer), as well as further education scholarships (apply in August before the start of a foundation diploma in art and design).
Care leavers are a priority group when we allocate all our extra funds.
Course information from Unistats was last updated in August 2018