Get in touch with University of the Highlands and Islands
This will send an email directly to the named contact for care leaver support.
University of the Highlands and Islands
The information on this page was last updated on 7 August 2019.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice
Discretionary and childcare funds are available.
A graduation bursary is also available to assist students with graduation costs.
Course information from Discover Uni was last updated in December 2020