West Lothian College
The information on this page was last updated on 4 September 2018.
The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.
We are committed to supporting our learners who come from a care-experienced background, and we would be keen to meet you to have a chat about what would help you.
We offer financial support, personal support and guidance, and extra support for your studies through both our student support team and student union.
We also hold the Buttle UK Quality Mark.
Please contact Lorna Jenkins on 01506 427610 or email@example.com for more information, or to have a chat about any of the above.
Support we offer?
- A named contact
- Outreach sessions or activities
- Pre-application help
- Guidance for offer holders
- A web page for care leavers
- Careers advice and support after graduation
Accommodation we offer?
- A place to live all year round
- If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year
Funding support we offer?
- Specific funding that's just for care leavers
- Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
- Support for students seeking asylum
- Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
- Financial advice