We don't know of any child courses

We recommend looking at institutions’ websites to see what courses they offer – full course details may not be included on this website. If you can’t find any information for the institution/s you are looking for try contacting them directly. Just because their support for care leavers isn't listed here doesn't mean they don't offer any - they may not have submitted their details to Propel.


Propel is specifically for care leavers who want the lowdown on support available to help them succeed in education at college or university.  You may also find these resources (designed for all students) can help you find the right course or place to study: 

  • Unistats  - Compare UK higher education course data
  • Which? University - What to study, where to go and how to get there
  • What Uni?  - Course search comparison site
  • The Student Room - Forum where students share academic and social knowledge and experiences