Highland Theological College (UHI)

Cathy Steed

Cathy Steed

Student Support Officer
01349 780206

The information on this page was last updated on 16 November 2020.

The details of support available can change, so before you apply it's best to speak to the named contact to check exactly what they offer.

Within UHI there is a team across the whole partnership which provide Mental Health and Counselling for all UHI students. As a University, we care about each student and want their learning experience to be the best possible, with care in place at each stage.

Support we offer

  • A named contact
  • Outreach sessions or activities
  • Pre-application help
  • Guidance for offer holders
  • A web page for care leavers
  • Careers advice and support after graduation

Accommodation we offer

  • A place to live all year round
  • If not, help finding somewhere to live for the whole year

Funding support we offer

  • Specific funding that's just for care leavers
  • Additional funding available (such as bursaries and grants)
  • Support for students seeking asylum
  • Support for those with discretionary leave to remain
  • Financial advice

If you choose to study at Highland Theological College UHI, be assured that we will care for you before and during your studies. There is a designated Student Support Officer working at both HTC Campuses in Dingwall and Paisley and also for students who work at a distance, online.

Sorry, we don't have information about available courses. Visit their website for more details.